Terms of service
What we do with your information
– When you sign up for Maathai Organic we ask for your email address.
– Maathai Organic uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: provision of products and services, billing, identification and authentication, service improvement, contacts and research.
– As part of the process of buying and selling Maathai Organic, you will obtain the email address and / or the shipping address of your customers. By entering our User Agreement, you will agree with respect to other users that the personal information you obtain through Maathai Organic or through Maathai Organic related communication or Maathai Organic, facilitated transaction, Maathai Organic grants you a license to use Information only for Maathai Organic related communications other than unsolicited commercial messages, Maathai Organic. It does not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add the name of someone who has purchased a product to your mailing list (electronic or physical), without your consent.
WHAT IT MEANS
When you register, you provide personal information, which we collect and use. For the payment process we also check the information on your credit card. We only use your Maathai Organic Customer Information for Maathai Organic related communications, unless you give them permission to do otherwise. Do not spam anyone.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you register sensitive information, such as the credit card number on our registration form, we encrypt the transmission of such information using a secure plugs layer technology, better known as SSL. The details of the credit cards are stored and encrypted using AES-256 encryption. As a docile PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and additional implements generally accepted by industry standards to protect the personal information that is delivered to us, both in transmission and when We received it. No method of transmission on the Internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our website, you can send us an email to email@example.com.
We will encrypt your credit card information and any other sensitive information according to industry standards. As things usually happen, we can not guarantee 100% security of your information. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Maathai Organic may use third parties as service providers to provide certain services to you, and with which we may share certain personal information. As a requirement, we ask any company with which we may share personal information that protects the information of an agent consistent with its policy and that restricts the use of such information in the performance of services for Maathai Organic.
– Maathai Organic may disclose personal information under personal circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring such information, or when your actions violate the terms of service.
– We do not sell or provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products and services.
WHAT IT MEANS
In certain circumstances, we may disclose your personal information, such as court orders.
Storage of customer information
Maathai Organic owns the storage of information, databases and all rights to the application of Maathai Organic. However, we do not claim any rights to your information. All rights to your information belong to you and we will never contact your customers directly or use your information for any advantage of our business or to compete with you or point our market to your customers.
Your information belongs to you and we respect that. We will not try to compete with you or write to your customers.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you in this section about the policy of collection and Treatment of cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and the use of their different functions, such as taking the purchase process of an item in exchange.
Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language or type of browser through which it connects to service.
Advertising Cookies: These are those that, treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage in the most effective way the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use That you make from our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These types of cookies store information about the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the settings of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
Set cookies in Google Chrome
Setting up cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Set cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Set cookies in Safari (Apple)
This website uses third party services to collect information for statistical purposes and use of the web. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising that is included in the website. They are used to guide the advertising according to the content that is relevant for a user, thus improving the quality of experience in the use of it.
In particular, we use the services of Google Adsense and Google Analytics for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Google+, with the buttons we have included for that purpose.
Warning about deleting cookies.
You can remove and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, you may contact this web page through our Contact channels.